Amazon’s Having a Huge Secret Beauty Sale. Here’s What to Shop.
Don't leak these top-secret savings on luxury brands like Mario Badescu and It Cosmetics.
Our editors and experts handpick every product we feature. We may earn a commission from your purchases.
As resident Sales Editor at Reader’s Digest, it’s my holiday mission to spend as little as possible while scoring the best gifts for friends and family—and this savvy saver just struck gold on beauty products at incredible prices. This year, include Amazon’s beauty offerings in your inexpensive gift rotation (or New Year’s makeup look) and enjoy serious savings on brands like Urban Decay and Stila.
The best sales are still happening, so now is the time to fill up your cart and take advantage of Prime free shipping. Order now and receive stellar steals (all with near-perfect reviews). But hurry—once the word gets out, these beauty staples will sell out in a flash.
Shop these top-secret Amazon beauty sale picks
Best haircare sales
- Hair claw clips assortment: Amazing for lazy hair days, these sturdy and stylish clips come in several neutral shades. Score them for a steal at 33% off.
- Aussie Miracle Curls Collection: This Aussie collection has everything needed to care for coils. Treat strands to six full-sized curl-friendly products including detangling milk and an olive oil treatment, all for only $28. For dyed curlies, consider shampoo for color-treated hair.
- Chi Spin N Curl: An alternative to the Dyson Airwrap, this Chi curling iron has a one-inch rotating barrel hidden in the tulip-shaped design. Strands are drawn into the curling chamber and emerge as beautiful, bouncy waves. Start styling now and save 41%.
- Mielle Organics Rosemary Mint Hair Masque: Enjoy a hydrating cocktail of rosemary, mint and biotin that promote strength and stop damage in its tracks for only $8 with this deep conditioner. Wash with your shampoo and conditioner of choice (we love these bars), then follow with this 20-minute treatment for healthy strands.
Best skincare sales
- Jade roller and gua sha set: These popular face tools are 50% off! Massage your face with the gua sha and use the jade roller to reduce puffiness and promote circulation. Pick up a set of ice globes to go with it and you’ve created the perfect gift for a skincare connoisseur.
- Palmer’s Cocoa Butter Formula Skin Therapy Oil: Vitamin E, rose hip and retinol mix to create a nourishing skin elixir that fights the dry winter air. Add a few drops to your face in the morning or at night and enjoy a radically smooth, hydrated complexion. Pair it with one of the best night creams for even more moisturizing power.
- It Cosmetics Confidence in a Cleanser: Tired of cleansers that don’t remove makeup? The It Cosmetics cleanser is 30% off and dissolves makeup in one use while remaining gentle thanks to ceramides and hyaluronic acid. Follow with one of the best face serums and you’re ready to tackle the morning.
Best body product sales
- Happy by Clinique: Save $42 on this zesty floral and citrus fragrance for an uplifting present. This crowd-pleasing scent comes in a cheerful orange box, making it perfectly giftable for the holidays.
- Bliss body butter: The combination of lemon and sage scents form a fresh-smelling body butter that makes skin feel soft like butter. Save 59% when you buy during the Amazon beauty sale.
- Pacifica coconut cream body wash: Lightly moisturizing and cruelty-free, this vegan body wash, listed for $3 off, smells just like a tropical vacation. Keep it for yourself and enjoy ultra-hydrated skin or put it under the tree.
Best nail product sales
- Gel nail polish kit: Save 30% on this starter gel set before the sale ends to secure everything necessary for a gel manicure. Six gel polish colors come with a UV lamp for setting the polish and shaping tools for perfectly-manicured fingers.
- 7-in-1 nail strengthener: Protect, prep and strengthen nails with this one-step treatment, on sale for 40% off. Peptides and vitamin E oil work together for nails that grow long without breaking.
- Cuticle oil: Enjoy the scent of milk and honey while nourishing your cuticles with this cuticle oil. At only $10, stock up and slip one in your work desk, glove box or purse for fast moisture on the go.
Best men’s grooming sales
- Philips Norelco grooming and clipper kit: Everyone needs a good grooming kit, but no one wants to splurge on them. The Philips Norelco Multigroom set contains an all-in-one trimmer with a high-speed motor. Use the included guards to perfect your beard’s shape and length for a polished look. Score the last trimming set you’ll ever need for $30 off.
- Dr. Squatch men’s bar soap gift set: Stock up on soap with this Dr. Squatch 10-bar set, on sale for 30% off. Each box contains a diverse range of scents, from invigorating eucalyptus greek yogurt to spicy bay rum. Grab it before it sells out for the perfect gift for him.
Stop hunting for the best products and deals—get our expert scoop on secret sales and discounts, gift ideas for everyone and can’t-miss products. Sign up for the Stuff We Love newsletter.