Free Printable Halloween Bingo Cards for Spooky Fun
Halloween bingo is a great activity for loved ones to enjoy. Interested in playing? We've got you covered with free printable materials.
Halloween bingo, anyone?
Halloween is a time to embrace all sorts of fun activities and games. Whether you’re looking for something to do for a Halloween party or a fun weekend in with the family, there’s a classic game you can easily play: Halloween bingo.
The best part? You don’t have to go out and buy a new bingo game; you can download one for free! Who doesn’t love a fun Halloween bargain?
How to play Halloween bingo
Interested in playing? If so, here’s how to play:
- Cut out the larger cards in the facilitator aid to pull for calling
- Give each player a board (make sure they mark their free space)
- Make a pile of the calling cards and pull one by one
- If the players have the symbol on their board, have them mark it
- Keep calling until someone gets five in a row; this can be horizontally, vertically, or diagonally
Now that you know how to play, click below to download Reader’s Digest‘s free printable Halloween bingo game. With this download, you’ll get:
- 24 bingo cards
- A facilitator packet that includes a guide for the symbols and the symbol cards to cut out and draw
Have fun! If you need more fun Halloween activity ideas, check out these fun Halloween crafts for kids.