100 Happy New Year Wishes to Start 2023 on the Right Note
Help the most important people in your life ring in 2023 by sharing these New Year wishes with them
New Year’s is a time to reflect on the previous year and celebrate the arrival of a new one. It’s also a time to share hopeful Happy New Year wishes with everyone in your life, including friends, family, co-workers and neighbors. After all, these are the people you made incredible memories with in 2022 and will continue to make memories with in 2023.
Show them just how much you care by sharing these uplifting words, messages of thanks, New Year’s quotes and moving messages. You could write them inside a nice card or even say them face-to-face at a fun New Year’s Eve party! And if one of these messages really captures how you’re feeling heading into the new year, use it as a nice New Year’s caption on Instagram.
Happy New Year wishes for friends
1. May 2023 be your best year yet.
2. I hope 2023 brings you lots of love, laughter and joy.
3. Wishing you a happy New Year! May it be filled with new adventures and good fortunes.
4. Know that whatever 2023 brings, I’ll be there for you. Can’t wait to see what the coming year holds.
5. New Year’s comes and goes, but our bond will last a lifetime. Excited to see what 2023 has in store for us!
6. I’m grateful for all the memories we’ve created this year, and the ones we’ll make in the new year.
7. I couldn’t ask for a better person to ring in the New Year with. I have a feeling 2023 will be our best year yet.
8. Happy New Year to a one-of-a-kind pal. I hope 2023 shines as brightly as you do!
9. Out with the old, in with the new. May the new year bring you prosperity and good fortune.
10. A new year means a new chapter. I hope 2023 is an incredible part of your story.
RD.COM, GETTY IMAGES
11. Embrace the new year with an open heart and a fierce spirit. Cheers to new horizons!
12. Happy New Year! Here’s to a year of good health, lots of love and plenty of laughter.
13. The past year was one for the books. I can’t wait to see what adventures await us in 2023!
14. I can’t thank you enough for sticking with me this year. Let’s make 2023 one to remember.
15. Happy New Year—may you have good health, good experiences and good company.
16. 2023 is your year, I can feel it. Cheers to a new year and new opportunities!
17. I can’t help but reflect on all the things I’m thankful for as the year comes to a close. Our friendship is near and dear to my heart—may it continue to thrive in the new year.
18. Here’s to a new year, my friend. I wish you nothing but happiness and prosperity in 2023.
19. Happy New Year to someone I’m proud to call a pal. Let’s celebrate!
20. I’m so thankful we’re taking on 2023 together. Happy New Year, my friend.
Want to make your loved ones chuckle into 2023? Check out these funny New Year’s quotes they’re sure to love.
Happy New Year wishes for family
21. Thank you for being my inspiration and motivation today and every day. I can’t wait to spend 2023 in your warm glow.
22. 2022 was one for the books. Thank you for sticking by me through it all—happy New Year!
23. I’m forever grateful that our bond runs deep. Here’s to a memorable new year filled with love and happiness.
24. New year, new memories! Looking forward to 2023 and all it has to offer us.
25. Thank you for being there for me—not just this New Year’s, but every New Year’s. You’re simply the best!
26. There’s nothing like ringing in the new year with the best people around. Cheers to the people who made me who I am. Love you!
27. Here’s to the conclusion of a wonderful holiday season filled with love and happiness. So excited to see what 2023 has in store for our family.
28. My only wish for the new year is for us to continue creating memories together. Have a fabulous holiday!
29. My dearest [parent/sibling/child], I’m so proud of all you’ve accomplished this last year. I know you will continue to do phenomenal things in 2023. Have a wonderful holiday.
30. I always look forward to spending time with you on New Year’s. Thank you for making 2022 great—looking forward to 2023!
31. New Year’s is a time to reflect on the things that made your year special. All the time we spent together in 2022 means the world to me. Looking forward to everything we tackle next year.
32. Let the good times roll! Grateful to be celebrating the new year with you, [parent/sibling/child]. Love you lots.
33. As we approach 2023, I can’t help but reflect on past New Year’s celebrations. They’ve been so lively and full of love—just like this one is. Excited to ring in 2023 with such joy!
34. We’ve been through so much together over the years. I don’t know what I would have done without you. Thank you for always being there, and have a fabulous New Year’s.
35. There are two things you can always count on: family, and the new year approaching faster than expected. Enjoy what’s left of 2022, and get ready for a wonderful 2023.
36. I can’t help but smile at all the memories we made together in 2022. Thank you for making this year one of the best so far. Wishing you a happy and healthy new year!
37. New year, new possibilities. May the new year bring you nothing but the best, [parent/sibling/child]. Sending warm wishes for 2o23!
38. Wishing a happy New Year to the best [parent/sibling/child] in the world. Your kindness and generosity are beacons of light. May the coming year bring you everything you deserve.
39. 2022 has come and gone, and now we focus on the year ahead. I just know 2023 is going to be a year to remember for our family.
40. Wishing a big “Happy New Year” to my amazing [parent/sibling/child]. I love you endlessly and can’t wait to tackle the new year with you.
Need more wish ideas? Check out these “happy birthday” wishes for everyone in your life.
Happy New Year wishes for co-workers
41. Happy New Year! I can’t wait to see you crush 2023.
42. Wishing you nothing but the best as the new year approaches. Cheers!
43. Thank you for being such a wonderful co-worker in 2022. May your new year be prosperous and joyful.
44. Warmest wishes to you and your loved ones on New Year’s.
45. Happy New Year! I don’t know what I would have done without you this year. Thanks for being a top-notch co-worker.
46. 2022 was something, wasn’t it? Can’t wait to collaborate with you in 2023. Happy New Year!
47. I’m so glad we got closer as co-workers this year. I hope you have a fun and relaxing New Year’s!
48. You were a lifesaver at work this year. Thank you for all you’ve done and continue to do! Here’s to a prosperous 2023.
49. You’re a true superstar. May the new year bring you nothing but happiness!
50. Enjoy the New Year—see you in 2023!
51. I’m blown away by all the great work you’ve done this year. So excited to see all you accomplish in 2023.
52. Happy New Year to the best co-worker I could ask for. Hope you and your family have a wonderful holiday!
53. There’s no way we would have had the year we did without your hard work and dedication. Thank you for giving your all at work—enjoy your New Year’s.
54. One word comes to mind when I think of your work this year: WOW! Enjoy your holiday—see you next year.
55. You’re the glue that keeps this team together. I appreciate you and everything you’ve done for us in 2022. Have a great time ringing in 2023!
56. Happy New Year—thank you for always going the extra mile for the team. Have a wonderful time welcoming in 2023.
57. As the end of the year approaches, I can’t help but think of all the great things this team has done. You’ve contributed so much, and I’m grateful to have someone like you as a co-worker. Happy New Year!
58. 2023 is going to be one heck of a year for our team. Excited to work with you more—Happy New Year.
59. Wishing a wonderful New Year to a fabulous co-worker!
60. Forever appreciative of everything I’ve learned from you. I hope you and your loved ones have a spectacular start to 2023!
Have a co-worker who’s retiring soon? Congratulate them with these retirement wishes.
Biblical Happy New Year wishes
61. May God bless you with a safe, healthy and joyous new year.
62. Let the Lord guide you to great things in 2023.
63. As 2 Corinthians 5:17 says, “Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, the new creation has come: The old has gone, the new is here!”
64. Your path for 2023 is blessed by God. May He help light the way to prosperity and peace.
RD.COM, GETTY IMAGES
65. God’s grace will continue to be with you in the new year.
66. With a new year approaching, remember Jeremiah 29:11: “‘For I know the plans I have for you,’ declares the Lord, ‘plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.'”
67. God bless you and your loved ones as you head into 2023.
68. Proverbs 23:18 says, “There is surely a future hope for you, and your hope will not be cut off.” Have a blessed and bountiful 2023!
69. Glory be to God and your loved ones in the new year and beyond.
70. Proverbs 16:9 tells us that “in his heart, a man plans his course, but the Lord determines his steps.” May God’s path bring you happiness in the new year.
71. Praying that you have a cheerful New Year’s.
72. Happy New Year! May God grant all your wishes in 2023.
73. I have faith that the new year will bring you everything you’re hoping for. God bless!
74. May the Lord lift you up in the new year. Time to celebrate new beginnings!
75. God’s grace is with you, and will continue to be with you in 2023. Happy New Year!
76. I can’t wait to see all the hope and faith that follows you into 2023. Enjoy the New Year.
77. Sending you and your loved ones a million prayers for a prosperous new year.
78. Happy New Year! Here’s to God overseeing your path in 2023.
79. Sending you and your loved ones the biggest blessings on New Year’s.
80. As Psalm 65:11 says, “You crown the year with your goodness; your paths overflow with rich food.” Thank you for providing so much goodness in 2022. May your New Year’s be memorable!
Don’t miss these New Year’s resolutions you will want to keep in 2023.
Short Happy New Year wishes
81. Cheers to the new year!
82. Wishing you a happy and healthy 2023.
RD.COM, GETTY IMAGES
83. May love and laughter fill your new year.
84. Here’s to 2023!
85. 2023, here we come!
86. Cheers to a new year filled with new memories.
87. I hope the new year brings you endless joy.
88. Bring on 2023!
89. Celebrating a new year and new beginnings.
90. Let’s make the most of 2023.
91. New year, new us. 2023, here we come!
92. 2023 will be our year. Let’s do this.
93. Ringing in 2023 with the best of the best. Cheers!
94. Warm wishes for 2023.
95. Excited for what 2023 will bring us.
96. Goodbye 2022, hello 2023—now let’s celebrate!
97. Sending the warmest New Year wishes your way!
98. Happy New Year to you and your family.
99. Let’s make 2023 one for the books.
100. Time to party like it’s 2023!
Next, learn these hilarious New Year’s jokes that will crack up your loved ones.