31 Pig Puns That Will Make You Snort
If you're hog-wild for pig humor, you've pigged the right place.
According to a recent “gallup” poll, a lot of people are fond of horse jokes. Of course, plenty of people think cow jokes can be udderly bovine. Still, others wonder “waddle” it takes to get the duck jokes rolling. As for ourselves, we’re oh-pun to pretty much any kind of animal-related humor (including sheep puns that are perfect for ewe). However, at this very moment, we hap-pun to be all about the pig puns. Not pig pens, mind you, pig puns. Nothing against pig pens, of course, it’s just that we’ve found that most pigs prefer pencils.
Pig-ture perfect parenting
1. According to pig etiquette, piglets are meant to be porcine and not heard.
2. What does a mommy pig say to her piglets at the end of the day? Time to pig up your toys.
3. What’s the one book all piglets read in grade school? A Series of Un-porcine-ite Events.
4. Why do piglets take home economics in school? To learn how to sow.
5. If your piglet wants to be a wizard, there’s only one alternative: Hogwarts.
RELATED: 50 Best Knock-Knock Jokes for Kids
Adulting for pigs is never boar-ing
6. Where do pigs keep their money? Why in the piggy bank, of course.
7. When pigs work together, it’s known as collab-boar-ation.
8. When a pig takes out a loan, he becomes a boar-ower.
9. When pigs live high on the hog, they run the risk of going into hock.
10. Why did the pig get fired? Insu-boar-dination.
rd.com, Getty Images
11. What’s the one way you should never greet a male pig? “Sow, what’s up?”
12. What do the lady pigs say when someone leaves the toilet seat up? “Hoof-orgot to put the seat down?”
13. Why are pigs pink when they could be any pig-ment? Sow many reasons.
14. What’s the number one complaint pig spouses have about one another? Too stub-boar-n.
15. What’s the super-confusing way that pigs say I love you? “I a-boar-you.”
RELATED: Wolf Puns That Are Howlingly Funny
Leisure time for pigs
16. What do 99 percent of pigs ask for on their hamburgers? Piggles.
17. How can you tell you’re in a pig wine bar? Because everything’s swine.
18. Why don’t pigs eat cake? Because they’re morally opposed to bacon.
19. What happened to the pig who ate too fast? They got a ticket for running a Slop Sign.
20. Any advice on getting a pet pig? Just be sure you get the pig of the litter.
RELATED: Fish Puns That Will Split Your Gills
rd.com, Getty Images
Pig religion and culture
21. What’s the first line of the pig bible? “In the bacon-ing…”
22. What did the pig do when it came to a pork in the road? It pigged the road less traveled.
23. What do you call an imaginary pig? A pig-ment of your imagination.
24. What do pig’s use as soap? Hogwash.
25. What’s a pig’s favorite holiday? Ar-boar Day.
RELATED: Horse Puns That Will Make You Whinny
26. Why was the pig a pathological liar? It’s a porcine-ality disorder.
27. What do you say to an overbearing pig? Stop porcine the issue.
28. What do you say to a procrastinating pig? Listen, bud, it’s snout or never.
29. How do you make a pig really happy on his birthday? Throw him a sow-prize party.
30. What are pigs celebrating when they celebrate their birthday? The day they were boar-n.
31. Why was the pig crying? Because he was boar-ed to tears.