The Sephora Spring Savings Event Is Almost Here—Here’s What You Should Shop
Every editorial product is independently selected, though we may be compensated or receive an affiliate commission if you buy something through our links. Ratings and prices are accurate and items are in stock as of time of publication.
Save on all your beauty favorites during Sephora's Spring Savings Event! But you have to hurry, the most popular products sell out fast.
Sephora’s highly anticipated spring savings event is here! Take advantage of the savings and stock up on your favorite sunscreens, shampoo, and face serums, or use the opportunity to try something new. “Sephora’s Spring Savings Event is the best time to grab that skincare tool you’ve been dying to try, stock up on your everyday foundation or shampoo, or check out the viral product you saw on TikTok,” says Sephora Beauty Director Melinda Solares.
When the Sephora sale 2022 officially starts and how much you’ll save depends on your Beauty Insider status. There are virtually no exclusions to the sale (except for Chanel, Mac Cosmetics, The Ordinary products, and Viva Glam products), so almost all of Sephora’s beauty inventory is discounted online and in stores. Access the sale using promo code SAVESPRING.
It’s not a bad idea to add your beauty favorites to your cart now, before the sale officially begins. That way you’re ready to check out as soon as you have access to the sale—especially important because the most beloved products tend to sell out quickly, including some of Solares’ all-time favorite products. Now is also a great time to score free Sephora perfume.
When is the Sephora sale 2022?
Top-tier members of Sephora’s rewards program, called Rouge members, get 20 percent off and access to the sale from April 1 through April 11. VIB members receive 15 percent off and can start shopping on April 5. Insider members save 10 percent and can shop from April 7 until the sale ends on April 11.
There are a few ways to shop the Sephora sale. You can shop the sale in-person, online, or through Sephora’s latest offerings: same-day delivery, buy online and pick up in-store, or curbside delivery. If you’re shopping online, know that you can shop as many times as you like. And yep, you can shop the Sephora sale 2022 at Kohl’s too.
Not a beauty insider? You’ll want to sign up now. It’s free to join and allows you to gain access to Sephora’s seasonal savings events. Plus, you’ll earn Beauty Insider cash, samples, free shipping, a birthday gift, and more money-saving perks throughout the year. Your Beauty Insider status is determined by how much money you’ve spent at Sephora in the past. If you splash out on the sale this year, you might unlock the coveted 20 percent off Rouge status for the next sale.
All you need is an email address and the promo code SAVESPRING. Here’s what should be in your cart this year!
Best Sephora sale 2022 haircare picks
- Dyson Airwrap Styler: It’s a bigger beauty investment than the popular Revlon one-step hair dryer and volumizer, but once you have the Dyson Airwrap, you’ll never pay for a blowout again. In our Dyson Airwrap review, we found it was seriously worth the hype. Whether you want a sleek style, bouncy curls, or beachy waves, this magical tool does it all without damaging hair.
- K18 Leave-in Molecular Repair Hair Mask: Bond-building haircare products are all the rage, but this one actually does what it claims. Solares calls this mask high-tech, and she’s not wrong. It contains a patented amino acid sequence known as the K18Peptide which travels to the innermost layers of hair to reconnect broken keratin chains. By repairing these chains on a structural level (versus temporary bond repair), hair is restored to its original state, renewing strength, softness, smoothness, and bounce.
- T3 Afar Lightweight Travel Size Hair Dryer: When you travel, you don’t want to use your hotel’s hair dryer. This lightweight hair dryer has a folding, compact design and comes with a vegan leather pouch, making it a perfect travel companion. Don’t let the size fool you! It may be small, but this hair dryer is powerful, and uses T3s IonAir Technology to help reduce frizz and leave hair smooth and shiny.
- Bumble and Bumble Bb. Pret-a-Powder Dry Shampoo: If you want to make your blowout last for days, then a good dry shampoo is a must. This one is UV-protective, goes on clear, and cleans and lightly volumizes from roots to ends. It’s formulated for all hair types and textures, and we love its light, clean scent.
- Kerastase Discipline Sulfate-Free Smoothing Shampoo: A good shampoo is key to maintaining healthy locks. This gently cleansing, sulfate-free shampoo is formulated for all hair types and effectively reduces frizz, smoothes, detangles, and makes hair easier to manage overall.
- Moroccanoil Hydrating Conditioner: This sulfate-free conditioner is packed with antioxidant-rich argan oil, algae, and vitamin A, which work together to restore hair’s elasticity and smoothness while protecting cuticles against dryness.
- Olaplex No. 4 Bond Maintenance Shampoo: Repair, cleanse, and hydrate damaged hair with TikTok’s favorite hair brand, Olaplex. The popular No. 4 Bond Maintenance Shampoo combats dryness, split ends, damage, and breakage, leaving hair soft, shiny, and healthy.
- Living Proof Perfect Hair Day Heat Styling Spray: This is one of our top picks when it comes to the best heat protectants, especially if you have fine to medium hair. Use this spray on damp or dry hair before styling to protect it from heat damage.
Best Sephora sale 2022 skincare picks
- Dr. Dennis Gross Skincare Pro Facial Steamer: “Think of your skin as a sponge,” Solares says. “When the sponge is damp, it absorbs much more than when it is dry, and the same is true for your skin.” She recommends this facial steamer, which uses micro-steam technology to open pathways in your skin, giving a deeper clean and promoting better absorption of skincare products.
- Supergoop Every. Single. Face. Watery Lotion SPF 50: Supergoop recently released its most universal SPF, and it is bound to become your new favorite face sunscreen. This ultra-lightweight sunscreen is formulated for all skin types, applies smoothly, and won’t leave skin feeling greasy.
- Skinfix Barrier+ Triple Lipid-Peptide Face Cream: Skinfix is bringing back its award-winning moisturizer in an extra-large size just in time for the Sephora sale, so it’s easier than ever to stock up. This clean, vegan moisturizer is formulated with active lipids, peptides, small particle hyaluronic acid, and rich shea butter for brightening, firming, and skin-plumping results.
- Peter Thomas Roth Even Smoother Glycolic Retinol Resurfacing Serum: If you’ve been hunting for the best retinol serum, you’ve come to the right spot. This new serum from Peter Thomas Roth has a high-potency glycolic acid complex and time-released retinol to help improve skin’s texture, clarity, uneven tone, fine lines, and wrinkles. Niacinamide, hyaluronic acid, and collagen leave skin healthy and plump while giving it a youthful glow.
- Glow Recipe Watermelon Glow Niacinamide Sunscreen SPF 50: Not only does this lightweight sunscreen protect from harmful UVA rays, but it also improves the skin’s appearance. The gentle formula contains niacinamide, hyaluronic acid, and aloe to brighten and even skin tone, soothe and hydrate.
Best Sephora sale 2022 makeup picks
- GXVE by Gwen Stefani Most Def Eyebrow Pencil: Solares loves this innovative brow pencil. She points out that an engineer was hired specifically to design the chisel-tip of the pencil so that it keeps its shape as you use it. Say goodbye to blurry brows, and hello to defined, hairlike strokes.
- Charlotte Tilbury Magic Away Concealer: This full-coverage concealer covers dark circles and blemishes, and it creates the appearance of firmer, lifted skin. The unique applicator sponge hugs skin for a precise and flawless natural finish that reduces the appearance of crow’s feet.
- Tarte Maracuja Creaseless Undereye Concealer: This full-coverage concealer covers dark circles without settling into fine lines and doesn’t leave a cakey mess. It’s available in 30 shades and comes in natural and radiant finishes.
- Ilia Color Block High Impact Lipstick: If you’ve been searching for a matte lipstick that lasts all day and won’t dry out your lips, look no further. This lipstick contains pigments made from castor seed oil, giving you a bold color through drinks and dinner.
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Contour Kit: This kit includes six blendable formulas to contour like a pro. And if one shade runs out, just remove the empty pan and refill it.
- Charlotte Tilbury Mini Pillow Talk Lipstick & Liner Set: There’s a reason why this lipstick has been dubbed “everyone’s perfect shade.” See for yourself with this mini lipstick and liner set.
- Beautyblender California Girls Blend & Cleanse Set: If it’s been a while since you’ve replaced your makeup sponge, now is the time. This set comes with two of Beautyblender’s award-winning and skin-perfecting makeup sponges as well as a vegan sponge and brush cleanser.
Best Sephora sale 2022 body product picks
- Sol de Janeiro Beija Flor Elasti-Cream with Collagen and Squalene: The maker of the hugely popular original Bum Bum Cream released a new option to tighten and replenish skin while supporting cell turnover. And, just like the brand’s other best-selling products, this cream smells absolutely addictive.
- Peter Thomas Roth Pro Strength Stretch Mark Cream: Reduce the look of stretch marks and help prevent future ones with this pro strength stretch mark cream. The moisturizing formula contains Regu Stretch and Regestril along with a lactic acid complex to diminish the look of uneven tone and texture.
- Isle of Paradise Self-Tanning Oil Mist: Get ready to glow with this easy-to-apply self-tanning oil mist. It contains hyaluronic acid, glycerin, and squalane, combined with seven nourishing oils including argan, grape seed, and avocado to lock in moisture for up to 24 hours. It’s also formulated with color-correcting technology to ensure a brighter, more even skin tone for an even and long-lasting glow that looks sun-kissed.
- Ouai St. Barts Cleansing Scalp & Body Scrub: Keep skin smooth and hydrated all summer long with this exfoliating sugar scrub. With notes of dragon fruit, orange blossom, tuberose, and Baltic amber, you’ll feel like you’re on a tropical getaway every time you use it.
Best Sephora sale 2022 nail product picks
- L’Occitane Shea Nail and Cuticle Oil: This nourishing dry oil softens cuticles and strengthens nails. It also extends the length of your manicure. It’s perfect for anyone with thin or weak nails.
- Deborah Lippmann Gel Lab Pro: If you like liquid latex, then you’ll definitely want to give this kit a try. It contains a gel base coat and top coat to give you salon-quality manicures at home. But the best part? When you’re ready to take it off, there’s no soaking or scraping required. In other words, this gel polish won’t damage your nails.
- Clarins Hand and Nail Treatment Cream: This cream delivers smooth, soft hands and reduces signs of aging without feeling greasy. The dermatologist-tested cream is also free from sulfates and phthalates.
- Tweezerman Sole Smoother Antibacterial Callus Stone: When you’re walking around in your favorite sandals, the last thing you want is cracked, dry heels. Use this callus stone after a shower or bath to remove calluses and keep your feet sandal-worthy.
- Melinda Solares, Sephora Beauty Director
Stop hunting for the best products and deals—get our expert scoop on secret sales and discounts, gift ideas for everyone, and can’t-miss products. Sign up for the Stuff We Love newsletter.