Save Up to 50% on Apple Products, Family Pajamas and Other Gifts at Target
This week's Target sales ramp up to include markdowns of up to 50% on top brands like Apple, along with fun holiday gear like matching family pajamas and gifts for pets.
Our editors and experts handpick every product we feature. We may earn a commission from your purchases.
If I’ve learned anything as Reader’s Digest’s resident Sales and Deals Editor, it’s this: Target is like Chuck-E-Cheese for adults, subbing pizza for Starbucks and the ball pit for markdowns. Target Sales (Black Friday or otherwise) draw me into the store like a magnet—and that’s how I like it!
If you walk into a Target, expect to leave with what you went in for—plus a box of brownies, some mascara, a fuzzy sweater and at least two sets of stationery. While there are tons of cheap Target items on the regular (these are the items you should always buy from there), the best thing about shopping at Target is the exclusive weekly markdowns.
This week’s Target sales are live, and a few standouts include Apple, Ninja Kitchen, matching family pajamas and holiday pet items. Most of them are only available until deals refresh on December 18. Add them to your cart ASAP to lock in savings!
The best Target sales this week
- Save up to 30% on matching family pajamas and other apparel, with prices starting as low as $3.50!
- Shoe deals are stepping up with markdowns of up to 30% on boots, shoes and slippers for the whole family.
- Shop outfit essentials with handbags and cold weather accessories at savings of up to 30%.
- Pets are part of the savings party too! Save up to 30% on Wondershop and Bark holiday pet items.
- Shop for last-minute Christmas decor with markdowns of up to 30% on holiday items. The sale includes trees, lights and decor!
- Pick up gifts for the home cook with markdowns on kitchen and dining items, including Keurig and Ninja products.
- Beauty deals just dropped. Shop Ulta at Target for incredible markdowns of up to 50% on brands like Urban Decay, and save 50% on select personal care gift sets when shopping with Target Circle. Signup is free!
- Shop electronics deals for savings of up to 50% off headphones, laptops, smart home devices, TVs and sound bars. Included are top brands like Apple and Alexa devices.
- Have tons of toys under the tree with deals on toys and games. Score up to 30% off brands like Melissa and Doug and baby items.
Top Target sale picks
TCL 40″ smart Roku TV
The TCL Roku TV is the ideal television for those who love a crisp, clear HD picture and simple menu navigation. Browse Roku’s library of hundreds of free channels, or watch your family’s favorite streaming content like Netflix and Hulu by adding the apps to your home screen. This is one Target sale you should snag—score the 40-inch TV for 43% off (that’s only $199!).
Echo Show 5
We love the Echo Show as a gift for grandparents. The simple touchscreen navigation and integrated camera and microphone give grandparents a way to communicate easily with family. Since it’s an Echo device, use it to control smart lights and follow voice navigation along with tons of other Alexa perks. Shop now and save 59% before the deal ends.
Urban Decay Robin holiday eyeshadow palette
Sport shimmery shadows for the holidays with the Urban Decay Robin Holiday eyeshadow palette, now 50% off with Target Circle (you’ll need to clip the coupon on the palette’s page before adding to cart). Dust any of the 12 exclusive shades onto your lid for buttery soft and blendable looks. Urban Decay palettes make exciting gifts for the beauty lover. Pick a few up as stocking stuffers at this exclusive low price.
Don’t settle for hot or iced coffee—get both! The K-Slim, available for $40 off, features the ability to brew iced coffee in a snap with the iced brew setting. It brews at full temperature at first to fully extract flavor, then cools down for minimum ice melt, and flawlessly brews hot coffee using regular K-cups.
Stop hunting for the best products and deals—get our expert scoop on secret sales and discounts, gift ideas for everyone and can’t-miss products. Sign up for the Stuff We Love newsletter.