The 37 Best Mother’s Day Sales and Deals of 2023
Last-minute Mother's Day shopping doesn't have to be a struggle. Our Sales Editor found the best sales online, plus the 10 best Mother's Day deals.
Our editors and experts handpick every product we feature. We may earn a commission from your purchases.
RD.COM, VIA MERCHANT (3)
April flew by, which means Mother’s Day is almost here. The holiday takes place on Sunday, May 14, 2023, this year, and the pressure is on to find the best Mother’s Day gift to spoil Mom. If your wallet is a little light, don’t worry—I did the heavy lifting and found the best sales online for Mother’s Day. This Sales Editor used her savings-savvy eagle eye to list her top 10 Mother’s Day gifts—all that’s left is to pop your pick in the cart and checkout.
The best Mother’s Day sales
Mother’s Day beauty sales
- First Aid Beauty: Get up to 50% off bestsellers when you shop the Pop-Up Sale.
- Kitsch: Shop bestsellers up to 50% off with code 25OFF during the brand’s Mother’s Day Sale.
- Sephora: Save up to 50% on bestselling haircare—no code needed.
- Ulta: Save on top skincare, makeup and haircare when you shop Ulta’s huge sale section.
Mother’s Day clothing and shoes sales
- Anthropologie: Score markdowns on boho-inspired clothes, accessories and home decor by shopping the brand’s sale section.
- Calpak: Enjoy 20% off the new Luka collection with code LUKA20. Or, score a carry-on for the jet-setting mom for $25 off with code CARRY25.
- Coyuchi: Score mom a new luxury robe for 25% off, no code needed. Check out the brand’s huge sale section for up to 70% off, too.
- Cozy Earth: Get a pair of our editors’ favorite pajamas or a set of cooling bamboo sheets during the Cozy Earth sale—and enjoy 30% off with code READERSDIGEST through May 30.
- Nordstrom: Shop the store’s selection of gifts on sale for Mother’s Day, including makeup, clothing and home items.
Mother’s Day food sales
- 1-800-Baskets: Save 20% on select gifts, or shop the sale section for even bigger savings.
- Crate Joy: Through May 13, score 25% off mom’s first box from Crate Joy with subscriptions of three months or more. Use code GIFTS4MOM to get the deal.
- Harry & David: Head over to Harry & David for gourmet chocolate up to 30% off.
- Shari’s Berries: Enjoy 15% off Mother’s Day purchases worth $65 or more with code BERRYMOM through May 8.
Mother’s Day flower sales
- 1-800-Flowers: Get up to 40% off select Mother’s Day gifts.
- Bouqs: Enjoy 20% off all flowers sitewide with code MOM20.
- Click and Grow: Spoil garden-obsessed moms with a hydroponic garden—they’re up to 25% off with code FORMOM20 until May 14.
- FTD: Select gifts for mom are 30% off with code SAVE30.
- Pro Flowers: Save 30% on select arrangements, no code is needed.
- Terrain: Score 25% off all wreaths, no code needed.
- Urban Stems: Save big on bouquets and plants when you shop Urban Stem’s sale section. The retailer also has select finds marked down in their Mother’s Day section—no code needed.
Mother’s Day jewelry sales
- Aurate: The brand is having its biggest Mother’s Day sale EVER! Take 30% off a wide swath of rings, necklaces and bracelets with code MAMAEXCLUSIVE until May 31.
- Kendra Scott: All moms love Kendra Scott’s pretty, minimalistic jewelry. Pick up something she’ll adore at up to 50% off.
- Sterling Forever: Snag Oprah’s favorite jewelry for 30% off with code MOM30 when you shop the Mother’s Day collection.
Mother’s Day kitchen and home sales
- Amazon: Browse Amazon’s curated section of on-sale Mother’s Day gifts, including finds from Sealy and Conair.
- Brooklinen: The brand’s Birthday Sale offers 25% off sitewide.
- Caraway: Display-worthy, toxin-free cookware is 20% off at Caraway.
- Dyson: Surprise mom with a new upscale vacuum or air purifier—they’re up to $200 off.
- Homesick: Mom’s favorite candles are 25% off at Homesick.
- Our Place: Snag the internet-famous Always Pan and almost everything else on the site for up to 25% off.
- Personalization Mall: The retailer is offering up to 50% off personalized Mother’s Day gifts.
- Serena and Lily: Mom always needs new towels and linens—surprise her with a set while they’re up to 50% off.
- Unhide: Mom will love cozying up in her new favorite blanket—they’re 30% off.
- Wayfair: The big rug sale is in full swing—grab one for mom at up to 70% off. Or, score a KitchenAid mixer for almost $100 off when you shop the retailer’s general sales.
Mother’s Day tech deals
Our top picks
Cozy Earth pajamas
If you’re a Reader’s Digest frequent reader, you’ve almost certainly heard us gush about Cozy Earth. We even have a review of their bestselling sleepwear (spoiler—we never want to take it off!). Using code READERSDIGEST, shoppers can score exclusive Mother’s Day deals, like 30% off almost everything on the site. This includes our top pick for mom, the sleek and sweat-free cooling viscose from bamboo pajamas.
She’ll love staying cool on warm nights, and you’ll love seeing her smile when she opens the package. It’s a win-win.
Milk chocolate truffles
It’s almost impossible to go wrong with chocolates for Mother’s Day—especially when the chocolates in question are a gift basket filled with milk chocolate truffles. Not only are these delightful domes formed with rich and heavenly milk chocolate, but they’re also on sale for 44% off. At that price, it doesn’t hurt to sneak in a second for you (we won’t tell!).
Vanilla peach body cream
Get a gift for mom that gives her baby-soft skin and smells like a creamy dessert. This vanilla peach body cream, available at a savings of $35, uses colloidal oatmeal and shea butter to smooth flakey skin and hydrate itchy areas. Say goodbye to redness and eczema and hello to glowing, hydrated skin.
The Forester bouquet
Use code PROSAVE30 for a generous 30% off the Forester bouquet. Freshly cut, fragrant eucalyptus and regal Queen Anne’s Lace dominate this spring-ready assortment. Moms who love flower gifts can even hang them to dry after they’ve passed their prime for a lasting decor item.
Looking for a last-minute Mother’s Day gift? She’ll never know that this Connection necklace was an off-the-cuff find. Apart from being a classic that won’t go out of style, wear this dainty necklace in the water without worrying about tarnishing. Mom can pair it with other necklaces for a stacked look, or let it shine on its own for a subdued chic outfit.
Shop today and save a staggering $78.
Always Pan 2.0
I firmly believe that all home cooks should secure the Always Pan—especially while it’s 23% off. This pretty pan replaces 10 pieces of traditional cookware, making it a small kitchen staple. Use it to braise, sear, steam, strain, sauté, fry, boil, bake, and serve. Then, stack all the pieces inside to easily store it in a cabinet. It’s so pretty that mom may prefer to leave it on the counter.
It’s the ideal gift for anyone—new moms, grandmas and aunts alike.
Life is better with blankets. It’s just a fact. While there are tons of throw blankets available that make amazing Amazon Mother’s Day gifts, the Marshmallow blanket is probably the coziest we’ve found. Apart from being good for the earth, these recycled kitten-soft blankets weigh a whopping 9.5 pounds—the ideal lap warmer.
Secure one for mom in one of 12 rich colors before they sell out—and they will at a savings of $50.
Over one million positive ratings on Amazon prove that the Echo Dot is one of the best smart assistants available—and it’s currently 50% off, making it only $20. A perfect gift for wives and moms, the Echo Dot uses Alexa to play music, search online and even order items through Amazon. Secure her new smart hub before the sale ends.
Brunch Club candle
Spoil your wife with a gift that’s as sweet as she is. The Brunch Club candle has a modern look that adds a fun touch to desks, end tables and vanities. When lit, it fills the room with the rich aroma of bright bubbly, citrus, berries and tonka bean. With a burn time of up to 80 hours, it’s well worth the price while it’s on a $10 markdown.
KitchenAid stand mixer
We all know that the gift grandma wants this year is a KitchenAid stand mixer, and it’s high time she has one. It’s the perfect time to splurge, too—it’s on sale for $90 off. She’s not the only one who benefits from 10 speeds, a tilt-head design and a huge 4.5-quart bowl, either. This thing will have her slamming out nine dozen cookies in a single batch!
Stop hunting for the best products and deals—get our expert scoop on secret sales and discounts, gift ideas for everyone and can’t-miss products. Sign up for the Stuff We Love newsletter.