Bunk Down with the 10 Best Sleep Awareness Week Deals
There's only one bad thing about National Sleep Week: you won't want to get out of bed after shopping these sales.
Our editors and experts handpick every product we feature. We may earn a commission from your purchases.
VIA MERCHANT (4)
When is Sleep Awareness Week?
Sleep Awareness Week 2023 takes place on March 12-18. In honor of Sleep Awareness Week, tons of companies are slashing prices on the best mattresses, pajamas, bedding and mattress toppers. In recent years, Sleep Week has gained popularity as a sleep-related shopping holiday. Marked-down bedding, on-sale pajamas and discounted mattresses are just a few possible finds.
What is Sleep Awareness Week?
Sleep Awareness Week is a weeklong call-to-action that seeks to promote the practice of good sleep hygiene. This is the National Sleep Foundation’s 25th year promoting quality sleep as part of a healthy lifestyle. According to their 2022 Sleep Week Poll, there are lots of ways to promote healthy sleep patterns. Exercise, meditation and using blue light glasses while scrolling on your phone help immensely when it comes to falling asleep fast.
As someone who struggles with snoozing, this Sales Editor can’t wait to save big on everything from cooling mattress pads to organic mattresses. As my gift to you for National Sleep Week, I’ve compiled the best National Sleep Awareness Week sales into the list below. From deep discounts on Oprah’s favorite pajamas to a huge bedding sale, you’re bound to find something that will help your ZZZ’s.
The best Sleep Awareness Week deals
- Allswell: Enjoy up to 60% off high-quality housewares during Allswell’s Last Chance bedding sale.
- Avocado: Get $200 off green, vegan and latex mattresses, plus free standard shipping from March 7-27 with code SLEEP. Or, take advantage of $300 off Organic Luxury mattress with code SNOOZE and 10% off Bedding and Adjustable Bases—no code required.
- Bear Mattresses: Snag 35% off everything on the site.
- Birch: It’s Birch’s Spring Sale! Get 20% off sitewide and two free Eco-Rest pillows with a mattress purchase.
- Blissy: Treat yourself to 25% off luxe bedding, sleep accessories and loungewear when you shop Blissy’s sitewide Fourth Anniversary sale.
- Brentwood Home: Shop from March 7-27 and save $100 on the Cypress affordable memory foam mattress with code CYPRESS, $150 off Oceano, Crystal Cove and hybrid latex mattresses with code SLEEP and 10% off bedding and adjustable bases.
- Brooklinen: Choose from cozy robes, comfy bedding and the internet’s best sheets when you shop the Brooklinen Sleep Week sale from March 9-20.
- Buffy: Get 15% off super cozy bedding when you shop Buffy’s sitewide Spring Sale. There are even bigger discounts on bundles, like 25% off the “Help! He’s Hot and I’m Cold” Bundle.
- Cocoon by Sealy: Enjoy 35% off plus free pillows and sheets until March 31.
- Cozy Earth: Our Editors’ favorite pajamas will be 30% during the sitewide sale from March 13-19.
- DreamCloud: Enjoy 25% off mattresses and $599 of free accessories with a mattress purchase.
- Helix: Run over to Helix’s website for 20% off everything. Plus, get two free Dream Pillows with any mattress purchase.
- Marlow: Snag 20% off for Sleep Week from March 9-20. Plus, stack this discount with the buy-more-save-more discount for up to 50% off when buying multiple pillows!
- Nectar: Nectar’s March Madness Markdown means you can snag anything on the site for 33% off! From March 10-13, save even more with 40% off sitewide.
- Parachute: Shop the huge selection of last-chance deals for up to 50% off cozy bedding, sleepwear and bedroom furniture.
- Pillow Cube: Get up to 40% off the best pillows for any kind of sleeper when you shop the Slumber Sale.
- Pillowpia: From March 12-20, get 25% off select items and an extra 20% off on pillows for National Sleep Week with the code SLEEP20.
- Plush Beds: Get $1,250 off a bed and $349 in free bedding when you shop the Sleep Awareness sale.
- Saatva: Enjoy up to $600 off select mattresses when you shop the St. Patrick’s Day sale at Saatva.
- Sijo: Save 15% sitewide—no code needed—during Sijo’s rare sale on sheets, comforters, mattress pads and sleepwear.
- Sleep Number: Shop Sleep Number’s sale options for up to $1,400 off select mattresses.
- Tempur-Pedic: Get 30% off the TEMPUR-Cloud mattress with code CLOUD30 until March 31. They will also offer $300 off the LuxeAdapt, ProBreeze, and LuxeBreeze mattresses from March 21-31. Finally, save 40% off toppers with code TOPPERS40.
- Tuft & Needle: Save up to $470 off mattresses when you shop the Sleep Awareness Week sale.
- Walmart: Enjoy bedroom furniture, bedding, mattresses and pajamas for men and women on deep discount when you browse Walmart’s deals section. You’ll even find p.j. selections for plus sizes, kids and babies, along with savings on slippers.
- Wayfair: Shop deals on bedding, mattresses and bed basics from Wayfair and get free shipping on hundreds of items.
- Yana Sleep: Yana Sleep will offer 15% off with code SLEEPWEEK23 from March 12-18.
- Zinus: Save 10% sitewide with code ZINUS10. Plus, check out the sale section for even bigger savings.
Our top picks
Green Tea Essential memory foam mattress
According to our Shopping Editor’s review, the Zinus Green Tea Essential memory foam mattress is the best mattress for side and stomach sleepers. A firm but soft feel provides enough support without feeling like a brick, and the cooling properties distribute heat evenly for a nice, temperature-regulated snooze. Snag the mattress during the bedding sale for 40% off, no code necessary.
Nectar Premier mattress
Calling all side sleepers! The editor-reviewed Nectar Premiere mattress is on sale for a whopping $500 off. Pressure-relieving gel prevents back pain and supports the body—just what the sleep doctor ordered. We love the use of heat-conductive copper fibers that diffuse warm spots and supply relief to hot sleepers.
Helix Midnight Luxe mattress
Bye-bye, back pain—the Helix Midnight Luxe is here to soothe your sore muscles. In her review, our Shopping Editor reported fewer instances of shooting pain after a night on Helix’s premiere mattress. The Midnight Luxe—available at a savings of 20%—offers a special supportive foam that enhances alignment and alleviates poor posture.
DreamCloud Premier Hybrid mattress
If your roasty, toasty body can’t take another night of the sweats, snag the DreamCloud Premier Hybrid mattress while it’s available for $1,000 off. The super-soft, plush cashmere pillow top is only the tip of the iceberg. According to our editor’s review, this mattress contributed to cooler sheets and didn’t exacerbate night sweats.
Avocado Green mattress
If you’ve never tried an organic mattress but it fits with your lifestyle, now is the time to grab the Avocado Green mattress. Our Deputy Editor comments on the materials in her review of the Avocado Green mattress, stating that thanks to “21 layers of organic and natural latex, wool, mohair, silk, flax and cotton, you’ve got an extremely comfortable and supportive mattress.”
Pick one up at a savings of 10% and try it for 100 days during the sleep trial. If you don’t like it, it’s easy to send it back.
ZipFit cooling mattress protector
We recommend the editor-reviewed Pillow Cube to everyone. These specially-created pillows offer relief for side sleepers and back sleepers alike. Pillow Cube has tons of other cool finds, though—like the ZipFit cooling mattress protector, on sale for 50% off.
This temperature-regulating mattress cover protects your mattress from moisture while offering a cooling sensation that soothes hot sleepers. Never wake up sweating again—snag it before it’s gone!
Women’s long-sleeve bamboo pajamas
At a savings of $47, the editor-tested Cozy Earth long-sleeve bamboo pajamas are some of the best around, hands down. Not only are these butter-soft jammies cozy as a kitten, the bamboo viscose fabric offers cooling properties that make it easier for hot sleepers to get some shut-eye. Check out other offerings during the Cozy Earth bedding sale, like deals on their cooling sheets.
Organic garment wash percale sheet set
Pair your favorite down comforter with a snooze-worthy organic garment wash percale sheet set from Allswell. Available in the shades rose, ice blue and indigo, this sheet set has a luxurious lived-in feel. High-quality materials, durable textiles and luxe details—like embroidered flange detailing on both the pillowcases and flat sheet—make every sleep feel like you’re staying in a five-star hotel every night.
Save up to $62 on the entire set when you snag it during Allswell’s bedding sale.
Linen bedding set
Seeking ways to make your bed comfier? Look no further. This linen bedding set—available at a savings of 50%—comes equipped with certifiably cozy linen essentials. Crafted in a family-owned factory in Portugal, the set includes a fitted sheet, flat sheet, two shams and a duvet cover in a pretty caramel shade.
We love the linen fabric—it’s lightweight and perfect for a spring bedding refresh.
Even the best memory foam mattresses need a little help now and then. The Tempur-Adapt topper features three inches of pressure-relieving foam that soften even the firmest beds. Corner straps make it easy to install on your existing mattress, and the performance cover offers moisture-wicking properties that protect your bed at night.
Snag it on sale for $167 off when you shop the Sleep Week sale at Tempur-Pedic.
How do you celebrate Sleep Awareness Week?
Celebrate Sleep Awareness Week by sleeping soundly, of course! Kick that toxic mattress to the curb and invest in some new snooze-worthy finds for your bedroom. Cooling blankets, Amazon bedding and other cozy bedding finds (we recommend investing in a few luxe pieces from Quince bedding) are all good ways to take your dreams to the next level.
Stop hunting for the best products and deals—get our expert scoop on secret sales and discounts, gift ideas for everyone and can’t-miss products. Sign up for the Stuff We Love newsletter.