Support Women-Owned Brands by Shopping These 10 Sales
Show support for Women's History Month and beyond. Shop these sales on women-owned brands and stock up on luxury housewares, fashion and beauty finds for less.
Our editors and experts handpick every product we feature. We may earn a commission from your purchases.
RD.COM, VIA MERCHANT (3)
With Women’s History Month in our rearview mirror, Reader’s Digest shopping editors want to underscore the importance of supporting women-owned brands, even outside of the holiday. Below are the 10 best women-owned brand sales you need to shop for this spring. Not only are some of our readers’ favorite retailers on this list, but we’re excited to draw attention to a few under-the-radar merchants we can’t get enough of.
What does women-owned or founded mean?
Brands that are women-founded were originally created by females or a majority of women, while women-owned brands are owned and controlled by women. In this case, a majority means over 50%. Likewise, this applies to other minority-run businesses, including those owned and operated by Asian Americans, Black-owned businesses and brands run by LGBTQ+ folks.
The best women-owned brand sales
- Clevr: Score 20% off Oprah’s favorite latte kit for a limited time. Each blend of adaptogens, mushrooms and SuperCreamer helps stabilize stress, energy and mood.
- Equilibria: Relax—save up to 50% on premium CBD products. Plus, earn a free full-size Relaxation Soak with any $100 purchase and free standard shipping with orders of at least two products.
- Girlfriend Collective: We’re obsessed with the sale section finds from Girlfriend Collective. From super-soft leggings to high-performance workout tops, they have everything you need to gear up for leg day. First-time shoppers get 25% off their first purchase. Just sign up for newsletters.
- L’ange Hair: Get the glossy tresses that dreams are made of. Shop the Mother’s Day sale at L’ange for sitewide savings of up to 50% off with code THANKU.
- Parachute: Parachute’s luxury sheets, duvets and loungewear are the secret to sleeping through the night. Their last chance sale offers huge discounts on this sustainable bedroom brand.
- Parrish LA: Snag cashmere and other luxury knits at a total steal from Parrish LA’s sale section.
- Scout Bags: Score a bag that lasts through years of use and abuse—shop the sales at Scout Bags. The materials are waterproof and stain-proof while still maintaining a modern feel. The retailer is also offering a free tote on orders of $75 and up.
- Stone and Strand: Treat a friend to a new pair of earrings or get ahead of Mother’s Day shopping with Stone and Strand’s sale offerings. Enjoy 10% off your first order and up to 50% off select styles.
- S’well: Sip in style when you stock up on tumblers and reusable water bottles on deep discount. First-time customers enjoy 15% off their entire purchase when they sign up for newsletters, too.
- The Sill: Scoop up pretty houseplants while they’re up to 40% off. Each purchase gets free shipping, and first-time shoppers enjoy 10% off when they sign up for newsletters.
Our top picks
Cotton sweater vest
Women-owned brands like Parrish LA have some of the best deals. Browse the sale section before it’s slim pickings. Add a trendy wildcard to your business casual wardrobe with this cotton sweater vest. Purchase one today and save a hefty 67%. A neutral, chunky knit and cropped fit make it ideal for layering over shirts and tees.
Because it’s cotton, the sweater resists pilling and feels soft against the skin.
Ribbed high-rise legging
Stock up on the best women’s activewear from women-owned brands. Ultra-cozy and an incredible deal at 50% off, Girlfriend Collective’s ribbed high-rise leggings in the shade “rye” offer maximum compression for muscle recovery. These sweat-wicking, squat-proof leggings boast a smoothing fit that glides over the tummy.
The ribbed material gives a pop of texture that looks great at the gym or while shopping with the girls.
Moonlight pavé initial bracelet
Mother’s Day shopping is easy this year thanks to sales galore at the best jewelry brands. Surprise mom with the moonlight pavé initial bracelet. Ethically sourced stones and real gold adorn this delicate bracelet, and the initial-embossed charm gives it a personalized touch.
The best part is the price. Pick it up while it’s on a staggering $187 markdown.
Titanium brush dryer
One-step solutions are our bread and butter here at Reader’s Digest—that’s why we love innovative hair tools like the Revlon hair dryer. This titanium brush dryer from L’ange—available at a savings of 30% with code THANKU—produces glossy, sleek blowouts in minutes with a single tool. Even curly hair is no match for the smoothing power of this dryer.
The BPA-free moonstone traveler is the perfect reusable bottle for on or off the hiking trail. Thanks to a triple-layered, vacuum-insulated construction, hot drinks stay hot and cold drinks don’t warm up for several hours. Zero condensation collects on the exterior, so bags stay dry and hands stay sweat-free.
Secure one today and save $10, but hurry—this cult-favorite bestseller is bound to sell out fast.
The starter kit
For those interested in coffee alternatives who have yet to take the plunge, now is the time to try Clevr Blends while the starter kit is 20% off. Oprah’s favorite lattes come with everything needed to start whipping up barista-style drinks at home. Each blend includes adaptogens, mushrooms and a SuperCreamer that improves stress, energy and mood.
Choose two flavors and enjoy a bonus frother and scoop in each kit.
This button fern is by far one of the cutest plants available online, and it’s ultra-affordable at a savings of $20. Despite how it looks, this worldly plant withstands tough conditions in its native home of New Zealand. It’s resilient to changes in humidity and temperatures—perfect for first-time plant parents.
It’s also pet-safe, so it won’t make Fido ill if ingested.
Dynamic roller duo
There are tons of benefits to CBD, and the dynamic roller duo makes it easy to take those benefits on the go. Each roller, available at a savings of 50%, boasts 75mg of full-spectrum CBD. Apply the oil to pressure points for relief from headaches and tension, or soothe and relax senses with a fragrant blend of peppermint, jasmine and lemon or lavender, bergamot and rosewood.
Read our guide to CBD for an in-depth look at how it can improve brain function, reduce stress and help with sleep.
Picking up some of the best luggage for spring travels? The La Bumba tote bag needs to be on your radar. Not only is it a total steal at $9 off, but this oversized bag holds so much stuff. Waterproof material makes this the ideal choice for a beach bag, or take it shopping for a reusable produce tote.
There are so many ways to use it that you may want to stock up on a few while they’re on sale.
Cloud cotton quilt
Lofty, cuddly and light materials make up this cloud cotton quilt, available at a savings of 30%. Turkish cotton and an overstuffed interior bring enough warmth while still offering a breathable night’s sleep. The subtle neutral pattern brings a touch of elegance to any sleeping space. Pair with the best pillows for a perfectly snooze-worthy bed.
Stop hunting for the best products and deals—get our expert scoop on secret sales and discounts, gift ideas for everyone and can’t-miss products. Sign up for the Stuff We Love newsletter.